Built on the edge of a cliff is this majestic church dedicated to Agioi Anargyroi. This church dates back to the 1950’s and is located in Agia Napa at Cavo Greco. Legend has it that there is a cave just below this area in which Saints Anargyros (Kostas and Damianos) practices in.
In this cave was an image or icon of Agioi Anargyron and after some time it was found to be lost. Until one day a fisherman came by and stopped to see what the fuss was about. When he found out an icon was lost, he offered to give them the one he found at sea. Low and behold the icon was the very same one that was lost. This is why they built the church on the edge of the cliff to honour the saints and house the icon too.